Improvements to our upgraded Editor 🦾🌱
- Mobile image library access: search and add royalty-free stock photos when you access the upgraded Editor on mobile
- Share accessible designs with your Team: Business and Enterprise users can share designs in the upgraded Editor. We're still working on real-time collaboration, but users can see and open designs in the upgraded Editor to work on them.
- Add simple shapes and text boxes to your accessible design canvas with keyboard shortcuts.
- Enable page numbers from the top toolbar for custom page ranges or all pages in your accessible designs. Keep an eye out for the next round of updates, which will include text size, font, position and color.
- Drag and drop your own images into the Editor to upload them and use them in your design templates.
- Choose from more maps and customize the steps range for your map charts, making the gradient more or less granular, with a wider or narrower range of colors.
- Show margins on the design canvas when you're working on a template.
- Resize visual content automatically with "Scale content on resize" under Edit Page Size.
- Apply image filters, color overlay and drop-shadows to images on the design canvas.
- Add background patterns to your template canvases.
Curious about upgrading? Compare our plan features side by side.