If you get an error message that indicates you aren't able to upload more images, even though you haven't reached your upload limit, there are ways you can fix it!
Troubleshooting image uploads
- Check your browser compatibility. Venngage is fully optimized for use with updated version of Google Chrome and Mozilla Firefox. Make sure any updates to your browser have been installed, and you're using the latest version.
Reset your browser settings. Sometimes cached data can interfere with actions you try to take in the Editor.
- Google Chrome: Press and hold CTRL and then press F5 on your keyboard (Windows), or hold CMD (⌘) and Shift, then press the R key (Mac)
Firefox: Hold CTRL and press F5 on your keyboard (Windows), or
Mac users: hold down CMD (⌘) + SHIFT and then press the R key
- Safari (Mac): In the upper bar, click Safari then Settings, and delete cookies under Manage Privacy Settings. Delete History by clicking on History then Delete History. You can also use the keyboard shortcut Opt + Cmd + E. Then refresh with the refresh button or CMD + R.
- Internet Explorer/Microsoft Edge (Windows): Venngage is completely optimized for use in Chrome or Firefox. For a seamless user experience, we recommend you use an up to date version of either of those browsers.
- Log out of your account and log back in, then access your design again to reset your connection to our system.
- Check your network connection. A volatile or weak network connection will interfere with your device's connection to our servers and prevent timely updates. Check your connection to ensure that it is stable, and consider rebooting or resetting your network or disconnecting and reconnecting to your network to stabilize the connection.
You can always reach out to us for more support! We're happy to help.
Questions or comments? We want to hear from you!
Chat with us using the messenger in our Help Centre,
or email us at email@example.com.
How many images can I upload?
Image uploads vary by plan:
- Free account users can upload up to 6 images
- Premium account users can upload up to 50 images
- Business account users can upload up to 500 images
- Enterprise account users can upload up to 9999 images
You can upload up to 5 images at a time, up to 5 MB in size (each).
Curious about upgrading? Compare our plan features side by side.