"Members" are users with regular permissions (non-administrative) on an Enterprise account.
What can you with Groups as a Member? Create custom workspaces for other users in your organization, collaborate on designs, leave comments and share ideas...all while working on collaborative designs in the Venngage Editor.
Not sure where to start? No worries! We've laid it all out for you in this video. Follow along with a Venngager as they walk you through the following quick start guide to:
- Creating a Group, naming it, and determining Group Type
- Seeing Group Members and members in your organization
- Inviting Members and Guests to a Group
- Sharing designs in a Group
- Deleting a Group
- Removing Group members or designs from a Group
Need more? We break it down for you step by step in our series on how to use Groups as a Member.
Curious about upgrading? Compare our plan features side by side.