💡 New Features
Sort templates with tags
- Search infographic and design template categories from the left sidebar and use the tags at the top of the results page to see more designs from specific subcategories.
🦾 Improvements to our upgraded Editor
Expanded alignment & distribution tools
- Use improved alignment and distribution tools to quickly and easily align one element or more to the left, right, top, middle or bottom of the design canvas; align multiple elements with each other; distribute three or more widgets equally.
- Use a guidance Grid overlay to help you space and align items; turn it on and off from the 'File' menu in the upgraded Editor.
- Apply one or more new styles to multiple elements at once, when you select one or more elements. This works when you select same-type elements, and different ones (e.g., text boxes, photos, icons, shapes) with the same styling options.
Customize text styling with text effects, spacing
- Customize letter and line spacing in text boxes.
- Style text with effects, including shadow, outline, glow, offset, and repeat. Control the offset, direction, blur, transparency and even the color of some effects.
Add a word customizable word cloud to your accessible design
- Users on a paid subscription plan can add a customizable Word Cloud to their accessible design by inputting a word list or a passage. Adjust the colors of the words in the cloud, randomize word position, and swap with other compatible charts.
- Access an expanded catalog of basic shapes to use in your accessible designs.
- Control the corner rounding on basic shapes like rectangles and squares.
Curious about upgrading? Compare our plan features side by side.