💡 New Features
Color blindness simulator
See how your website or template looks to viewers with color blindness and other visual impairments, and create accessible designs your whole audience can appreciate.
Type in a website URL or an image link, and change the filters to simulate different visual impairments. Learn more about how to use the simulator.
Templates in the upgraded Editor
Add template pages from inside the upgraded Editor to easily insert new elements in your accessible design.
Crossed arrows (move) cursor and rotate handle for text
Move text boxes more easily with the crossed arrows cursor. The rotate handle added to the text widget lets you control the orientation of the text box.
Text size and document font preview
- Type in the text size menu to change the text size, or use the plus and minus buttons to increase or decrease text size. Use the dropdown to choose from text sizes in 2px increments.
- The font menu now displays a list of up to five fonts used in the design document, for easy access.
Copy/paste between designs
Use keyboard shortcuts (CMD+C or CTRL+C) to copy the element from the canvas, and use CMD+V or CTRL+V to paste it into another design canvas in the upgraded Editor.
Lock icon on locked canvas elements
When you lock an element on the design canvas, it appears with a red lock icon.
Image search and replace with double-click
- Search and add images from the left panel, or perform quick searches via image tags, and add them to the design canvas.
- Access the Image Replace menu by clicking the replace button in the toolbar, or double-clicking the image. Replace that image on the design canvas with another image or icon from our library.
👾 Bug Fixes
Upgraded Editor fixes: links match selected text color; delete, move and edit text boxes more easily
- Add a link to text in a text box widget and the link underline will match the text's selected color and styling.
- Double-clicking on a text box widget now consistently activates "edit mode", letting you edit the text in the widget.
- Clicking once on a text box or selecting it allows you to delete the entire text box widget (not just the text inside it) from your keyboard with the "Delete" key.
- Move text box widgets more easily by clicking anywhere on the widget and dragging it to the position you like on the canvas.
Curious about upgrading? Compare our plan features side by side.