This article covers the following topics:
Upload a HTML file into MailChimp
From your MailChimp dashboard, click "Campaigns".
2. Click "Email templates".
3. Click the Create Template button.
4. Click "Code your own".
5. Click "Import HTML".
6. Click the Add Files button and select the HTML file you downloaded from Venngage. Click the Upload button.
7. Your HTML template is now ready to preview and test in MailChimp. After clicking Save and Exit, you can use the design in a campaign.
Upload an HTML file into Outlook 365
Note 1: Outlook for Mac does not support custom templates.
Note 2: We recommend sending from MailChimp because when sending from Outlook, the design may not display as it did in the editor.
Create a new email.
2. Right-click in the toolbar area and select "Customize the Ribbon".
3. Select "Attach File" and then click Add button so that it can be added to your toolbar. Press the OK button to confirm.
4. Click "Attach File".
5. Select the HTML file you want to insert, but do not insert it yet. Using the drop-down next to Insert, select "Insert as text", then click Insert.
Email design tips
Page Size: in order to export a design to HTML designs, it must be a single page. The page should be up to 816 x 3000 px. Smaller designs optimizes email load time.
Text size: ensure legible text by using a text size of at least 16pt.
Interactive elements: interactive elements like forms and polls are displayed but not interactive in an HTML export. Embedded hyperlinks are functional in an HTML export.