Click Maps on the left panel and drag your desired map onto the canvas. To edit, double-click the map to open the right panel.
2. You can edit the values for each state or province by changing the numbers. The states/province change colours based on the maximum and minimum value.
3. You can change the color of these values by going on to the Settings tab.
4. Under the Settings tab, you can turn on the map's titles, legends, and labels. You can also click the arrow within each option for further customization.
5. The standard map type displays the values in color, but you can opt for the bubble map type to display those values in bubbles.
6. You can also change the border width of your map as well as the colour.
7. When you are done, click Save.
Here is a video tutorial: