1. Open the Google Sheet you want to import.
2. Go to File and click "Publish to Web".
3. Make sure you are publishing the first sheet of the document or you can publish the entire document if the data is in sheet1.
4. Import it as a "Comma Separated Value" (.csv) or "Tab Separated Value" (.tsv) file.
5. Click the green Publish button and then click the link to copy it.
6. Go to the Venngage editor. Double-click the chart on your page and open the chart settings.
7. You can now paste your spreadsheet link into the field and click the green Import button. Your spreadsheet is now transferred onto the data table.